- The definition of bicoastal is something related to two different coasts, especially the east and west coast of the U.S.
An example of someone who would be described as bicoastal is a person who has a home in both California and New York and who splits his time between the two locations.
- traveling back and forth from coast to coast, or entailing such travel
- with offices, outlets, etc. on both coasts
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Relating to both the east and west coasts of the United States, as:a. Traveling frequently between coasts as part of a business or living arrangement: “the early generation of bicoastal airline commuters” (Elizabeth Mehren).b. Located or developed chiefly along the two coasts: a bicoastal economy.
- Coast-to-coast: bicoastal telephone calls.