- The definition of bicoastal is something related to two different coasts, especially the east and west coast of the U.S.
An example of someone who would be described as bicoastal is a person who has a home in both California and New York and who splits his time between the two locations.
- traveling back and forth from coast to coast, or entailing such travel
- with offices, outlets, etc. on both coasts
(comparative more bicoastal, superlative most bicoastal)
- Of, pertaining to, or concentrated on two coasts, often specifically the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of North America.
- A person who lives near two coasts.
bi- + coastal