- producing or covered with berries
- like a berry, as in shape
- bearing eggs: said of lobsters, crayfish, etc.
- Having or bearing berries: berried branches; a berried plant.
- Resembling a berry or berries: “an off-dry, berried flavor” ( New York Times )
- Bearing eggs. Used especially of egg-bearing crustaceans or fishes: a berried lobster.
- simple past tense and past participle of berry
(comparative more berried, superlative most berried)
- Furnished with berries.
- Consisting of a berry; baccate.
- a berried shrub
- Cloudberry, cranberry, crowberry, red whortleberry), berried elder (Sambucus racemosa), wild raspberry and Spiraea.
- Of the creepers, a crimson-berried variety is known as the pepper climber.