See also bed bug.
any of various members of a family (Cimicidae) of wingless, bloodsucking hemipteran insects, esp. the species (Cimex lectularius) with a broad, flat, reddish-brown body and an unpleasant odor that infests beds, furniture, walls, etc., is active mainly at night, and may transmit a variety of diseases
also bed bug
Any of several small wingless parasitic insects of the family Cimicidae, especially Cimex lectularius, which infests dwellings and bedding and feeds on human blood. Also called Also called regionally chinch .
- Professional extermination and the removal of furniture and beds may be necessary to rid the environment and prevent future bedbug bites.
- The intense itch and rash that accompanies bedbug bites can last for weeks, while the remains of the infestation within the home or establishment can take months to be treated effectively.
- Bedlam Bedbug Insecticide Spray can be used inside the house in areas such as walls, cracks, crevices, headboards, floorboards, walls, mattresses, boxsprings and furniture.
- Bedlam Bedbug Insecticide Spray is a residual and aerosol spray, which means that it leaves lingering residue that effectively prevents future pest infestations.
- If you suffer from a bedbug rash, cool showers, damp rags, and soaking in oatmeal may help alleviate the symptoms of your bedbug bites.