A young man cooking on a barbecue grill.
- The definition of bar-b-que refers to food that is cooked outside over flames or charcoal, or the equipment used to do the outside cooking or to a party where most of the food is cooked outside.
- An outdoor fire pit is an example of a bar-b-que.
- Shish kabob is an example of bar-b-que.
- A hot dog roast is an example of a bar-b-que.
- Bar-b-que means to cook outdoors over an open fire or hot coals.
Placing a whole pig on a spit and roasting it over flames is an example of bar-b-que.
, , , -·Qued·, -·Qu·ing
also sp. Bar-B-Q
, -·Qed, -·Qing
Origin of Bar-B-Quepartial phonetic spelling, spelled
- Alternative spelling of barbecue.