The definition of a bachelorette is an unmarried woman.
The party that normally happens for a bride-to-be prior to her wedding is an example of a bachelorette party.
An unmarried woman.
From bachelor and the feminine suffix -ette
- Adults may plan sleepovers to take advantage of the next day's activities, such as the night before a big shopping trip, using slumber parties as bachelorette parties just before a wedding, or planning to spend an entire weekend together.
- A royal icing works well for decorating the cookies.These homemade favors would work great for a bridal shower, bachelorette party, engagement party, or other pre-wedding activity you have planned.
- Companies often have specials for weddings, bachelorette parties and other special events that might get you a better deal than just asking for a limousine bus for a certain time on a certain day.
- Stretch Hummers are usually available in white or black, but for ultra-contemporary weddings, or bachelor or bachelorette parties, other colors such as pink, red, or rust may be available as well.
- Traditional bachelorette parties usually put the emphasis on party, with many events including club-style music, copious amounts of alcohol and a number of other raucous sources of entertainment.