- pl. -·nis or -·ni a member of a people living in Azerbaijan and NW Iran
- the Turkic language of this people
Of or relating to Azerbaijan or its people, language, or culture.
- a. A native or inhabitant of Azerbaijan.b. A person of Azerbaijani ancestry.
- The Turkic language of Azerbaijan.
- a person from Azerbaijan or of Azerbaijani descent.
(comparative more Azerbaijani, superlative most Azerbaijani)
- of, from, or pertaining to Azerbaijan, the Azerbaijani people or the Azerbaijani language.
From Azerbaijan + -i.