- Audiovisual is defined as something that has to do with both sight and hearing.
An example of something with audiovisual qualities is a camcorder.
- The definition of an audiovisual is something that has components that appeal to both sight and hearing.
An example of an audiovisual is a DVD.
audiovisual definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- involving both hearing and sight
- designating or of such teaching materials or aids besides books as films, videos, filmstrips, recordings, radio, etc.
audiovisual teaching materials or aids
audiovisual - Computer Definition
audiovisual - Medical Definition
- Both audible and visible.
- Of or relating to materials, such as films and videotapes, that present information in audible and pictorial form.