- The definition of assured is someone who is self-confident.
Assured describes someone who is assertive.
- Assured is defined as something that is definite.
An example of something that is assured is an employee's pension.
- made sure; certain
- confident; sure of oneself
- Chiefly Brit. insured
- the person to whom an insurance policy is payable
- Chiefly Brit. the person whose life or property is insured
- Made certain; guaranteed: an assured income.
- Exhibiting confidence or authority: paints with an assured hand.
- Chiefly British Insured.
- simple past tense and past participle of assure