April foolApril fool
victim of jokes played on April Fools' Day
- The victim of a joke or trick played on April Fools' Day.
- The joke or trick so played.
(plural April fools)
- A person subjected to a practical joke on April Fools' Day. Often used as an exclamation upon revealing the joke.
- A practical joke played on April Fools' Day.
(third-person singular simple present April-fools, present participle April-fooling, simple past and past participle April-fooled)
- To prank on April Fool's Day.