Army and Air Force Post Office (overseas)
- off, from, or away from: apogamy
- detached: apocrine
Origin of apo-from Classical Greek apo, off, from
nounpl. a·pos Informal
The highest mountain, 2,954 m (9,692 ft), of the Philippines, an active volcano on southeast Mindanao.
Army Post Office
- a. Away from; off: aphelion.b. Separate: apocarpous.
- Without; not: apogamy.
- Related to; derived from: apomorphine.
- Metasomatic: apophyllite.
Origin of apo-Greek from apo away from ; see apo- in Indo-European roots.
- (biochemistry, of a protein) In an inactive, unbound state
- Air Post Office (both Army and Air Force)
- Army Post Office
- Air Force Post Office