island of the Leeward group in the West Indies: 108 sq mi (280 sq km)
- Of Antigua, of which it is a dependency, in 17° 33' N.
- Barbados from 2000 to 5000; St Vincent 790 to 1533; St Kitts and Anguilla '000 to 1500 each; Antigua 700 to 1883.
- It is found also in other West Indian islands, as Antigua and St Vincent.
- In 1733 he had established a press in Charleston, South Carolina, and soon after did the same in Lancaster, Pa., in New Haven, Conn., in New York, in Antigua, in Kingston, Jamaica, and in other places.
- Oliver (Madrid, 1876-1880); and Antigua marina catalana, by F.