An example of anon is when something is happening tomorrow.
- Archaic immediately; at once
- : now nearly archaic or a self-conscious usage
- soon; shortly
- at another time
Origin of anonMiddle English from Old English on an accusative , into one, together, straightway
ever and anon
- At another time; later.
- In a short time; soon.
- Archaic At once; forthwith.
Origin of anonMiddle English at once from Old English on ān on in ; see on . ān one ; see oi-no- in Indo-European roots.
- (archaic) Straightway; at once.
- Soon; in a little while.
- At another time; then; again.
- An anonymous person, especially an author
- A work with an unknown author
- A work without a title
From anonymous, by shortening
- The name given when an author's name is unknown.
Shortened form of anonymous