- A person who has no conscience or scruples is an example of an amoral person.
- Stealing from the poor is an example of an amoral action.
The definition of amoral is someone who does not care if his actions are right or wrong, or actions that show a lack of care about what is morally right.
- not to be judged by criteria of morality; neither moral nor immoral
- without moral sense or principles; incapable of distinguishing between right and wrong
- Not admitting of moral distinctions or judgments; neither moral nor immoral.
- Lacking moral sensibility; not caring about right and wrong.
(comparative more amoral, superlative most amoral)
a- + moral