A person who attends an agricultural college is called an aggie.
- Kansas State University College of Agriculture and the University of Florida College of Agricultural and Life Sciences are each an example of an aggie.
- A student at the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College is an example of an aggie.
- an agricultural school or college
- a student at, or a graduate of, an agricultural school or college
Origin of aggiefrom ag(ricultural) + -ie
Origin of aggieag(ate) -y 3
- An agricultural school or college.
- A student enrolled at such a school or college.
Origin of aggieag(ricultural) -y 3
(countable and uncountable, plural aggies)
A diminutive shortening of agate
- (US) An agricultural school, such as one of the state land-grant colleges.
- (US) A student or alumnus of such a school.
A diminutive shortening of agricultural