- (computing) The capability of a microprocessor etc. to deal with values of a certain size using a single instruction.
- 64-bit addressability means that a single machine instruction can operate on a value stored in eight bytes.
- (computer graphics) the capability of a display surface or storage device to accommodate a specified number of uniquely identifiable points .
- (micrographics) the capability of a specified field frame to contain a specific number of uniquely identifiable points .
address + -ability
Variant of addressable
- that can be addressed
- designating or of a cable-TV system in which individual programs can be sent only to those customers who agree to pay for them