- An example of an accusation is when a person files a complaint against another person for theft.
- Robbery is an example of an accusation.
The definition of an accusation is a statement made against a person that they have done something wrong, or is the wrongdoing that a person is accused of having done.
- an accusing or being accused
- the crime or wrong of which a person is accused
- An act of accusing or the state of being accused.
- A charge of wrongdoing that is made against a person or other party.