Information about advertising on YourDictionary:
Advertising Home | Demographics and Traffic | Ad Placement Examples and Specifications
• Download YourDictionary Media Kit (PDF)
Susan Veenschoten - (415) 359-6960 - Director of Sales
YourDictionary is a comprehensive reference site featuring:
- Original definitions with example use cases.
- Definitions from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition and Webster's New World College Dictionary
- Thesauri entries from Rogets II: The New Thesaurus and Webster's New World Roget's A-Z Thesaurus
- Specialty definitions for: abbreviations/acronyms, business, computer, investment & finance, legal, medical, phrases/idioms, and science
- Encyclopedic information from the Encyclopedia of World Biography
- Related Articles – An incredible archive of education, esl, grammar, and reference articles
And many extras like:
- Audio pronunciations – Hear the pronunciation for most words in the dictionary.
- Sentence Examples and Famous Quotes - See the word in an example or famous quote for better understanding.
- Word Lists and Flash Cards - Save vocabulary words to a word list and practice spelling or quiz yourself on definitions with flash cards.
YourDictionary has been recognized as the authoritative resource for online dictionary and thesaurus use and has been the recipient of many awards including the prestigious CIO Web Business 50 Award from IDG's CIO magazine, Reference Site of the year from LibrarySpot as well as recognition from Yahoo Internet magazine, CNN, the Wall Street Journal and Forbes Magazine.