Now you can have instant access to YourDictionary.com search results directly from your browser. Get the information you need and want at your fingertips without having to interrupt your browsing experience.
Add YourDictionary.com to your Mozilla Firefox browser search bar.
1. Visit YourDictionary.com and select "Add YourDictionary.com" from the list of options in the browser's search field located in the upper right hand corner.
2. YourDictionary will now appear in the search field and in the list of options below.
3. You can easily switch between YourDictionary.com and other search engines. Firefox will remember the last one you used and keep it as your default until you select another. Choose “Manage Search Engines” to change the order of display.
Internet Explorer 7+
Add YourDictionary.com to your Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 browser search bar.
1. Visit YourDictionary.com and select YourDictionary.com from the "Add Search Providers" menu located in the upper right hand corner under the magnifying glass icon.
2. A confirmation box will verify that you want to add YourDictionary.com to the list of search providers. Select the “Add Provider” button. At this time you may also choose to make YourDicitonary.com your default search provider.
Please note that IE users below 7 are not supported.