- of or characteristic of Aaron
- Mormon Ch. designating or of the second, and lesser, order of priests
- Of, having to do with, or characteristic of Aaron.
- Mormon Church Of or having to do with the lower order of priests.
(comparative more Aaronic, superlative most Aaronic)
- Pertaining to Aaron. [First attested in the mid 17th century.]
- Pertaining to or characteristic of a high priest; priestly. [First attested in the mid 17th century.]
- (Mormonism) Of or pertaining to the lower order of priests. [First attested in the early 19th century.]
From Aaron + -ic.