Lacking blemishes or faults: an unblemished peach; an unblemished political record.
- Most men do not frequently shop for jewelry, and if they are able to buy an engagement ring that is a perfect fit, they demonstrate their commitment to making the marriage proposal a special, unblemished moment for the woman they love.
- Alpena merchant accounts do not require you to have an unblemished personal credit history to get approved for a credit card processing account.
- Despite the quality issues that plagued Toyota during 2009 and 2010, the Sienna has a nearly unblemished record for reliability.
- Women like to look their best, and wearing hose gives legs a silky, smooth and unblemished appearance.
- The hotel de ville, the facade of which is decorated with armorial bearings of Renaissance carving, and the church of St Etienne, an unblemished example of Romanesque architecture, are of interest.